Protect your family’s vision with an annual Optomap® Retinal Exam.
Your doctor highly recommends that you have an Optomap Retinal Exam every year. It examines the back of your eye, the retina, and provides early detection of conditions that affect not just your eyes, but your overall health. Early detection of retinal disorders is critical to preventing serious disease progression and loss of vision. Become better informed and obtain piece of mind. The Optomap Retinal Exam is quick, comfortable and comprehensive.
Optomap® Retinal Exam
- examines the back of your eye, the retina
- provides early detection of eye conditions
- can discover signs of systemic disease
- is quick, painless and comfortable for you
- is a recommended part of your comprehensive, annual eye exam
- provides a permanent record to compare future exams and future retinal/health problems